Friday, December 3, 2010

Trying to get pictures to publish properly - a test

This is just a random picture that I pulled up from my "archives" and used to see why pictures would not publish properly when using Zoundry, an off-line Blog Editor. As you can see it has worked! The only changes since yesterday - 12 hours have elapsed and I re-started Zoundry. I think it was probably the latter reason for it now working. Oh well - I'd better get on with what I am supposed to be doing!


Typical one of the smallest Posts I've made and it still had some typos. In case you are wondering this is a picture of my Longstaff - when new - without checking I cannot remember how many miles on the clock - 30,000+ I reckon.

No comments:

Post a Comment