Monday, June 7, 2010

Problems Posting...

I produce my posts offline using Zoundry.  This afternoon it would not "publish" a post - with a strange error.  I assumed it was caused by a Zoundry problem and re-installed Zoundry and created a new Profile - but no luck.


I have switched to Microsoft LiveWriter - which reports the following error when I Publish". It makes me think there is an error with Blogspot.






The server reported an error with the following URL:


http://www.blogger.com/feeds/ some numbers /posts/default


500 Internal Server Error


Hopefully the issue will be reconciled - my apologies. I will continue my experiments.


Blogger now appears to be working again - both Zoundry and Live writer (my back up offline Editor) can once again Publish posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment